55th Governor of Massachusetts
- 2nd Great-grandfather of Leverett Saltonstall — 5th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Edward Brooks
- Abigail Brown
- Birth Date:
- 6 Jan 1767
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 1 Jan 1849
- Death Location:
- Medford, Middlesex, Massachusetts
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Oak Grove Cemetery, Medford, Middlesex, Massachusetts
- Spouse Name:
- Ann Gorham
- Marriage Date:
- ABT 1792
- Marriage Location:
Gorham Brooks (Ahnentafel No:12 )
Abigail Brown Brooks
Charlotte Gray Brooks
Peter Chardon Brooks is said to have been Massachusetts's first millionaire.
Peter Chardon Brooks
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Peter Chardon Brooks
- 1 Find A Grave, (accessed 12/28/2018).
- 2 Massachusetts: Vital Records, 1620-1850, Medford, Vol. 1, p. 348, Death record for Peter Chardon Brooks.
- 3 U.S., Sons of the American Revolution Membership Applications, 1889-1970, S.A.R. #49658, Membership application for Leverett Saltonstall.
- 4 Brooks, Charles and revised by James M. Usher, History of the Town of Medford, Middlesex County, Massachusetts, from its First Settlement i n 1630 to 1855, Boston: Rand, Avery, and Company (1886), 529.
- 5 Hughes, Thomas Patrick and Frank Munsell, editors, American Ancestry: Giving the Name and Descent in the Male Line of Americans Whose Ancestor s Settled in the U.S., Vol. 04, Albany, New York: Joel Munsell's Sons (1889), 76.
- 6 Roberts, Gary Boyd, Notable Kin, Volume 1, Santa Clarita, California: Carl Boyer, 3rd (1998), 192.
- 7 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Mayflower 500: Five Hundred Notable Descendants of the Founding Families on the Mayflower, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2020), 127, 215.
- 8 Woodbury, Charles Levi, Genealogical Sketches of the Woodbury Family: Its Intermarriages and Connections, Manchester, New Hampshire: The John B. Clarke Company (1904), 63.