TV and Movie Actor
- 8th Great-grandfather of Tim Robbins — 11th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- John Goodrich
- Margery Howe
- Birth Date:
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- 13 Feb 1621/1622
- Christening Location:
- Bury St. Edmunds, Suffolk, England
- Death Date:
- BY 14 Nov 1676
- Death Location:
- Wethersfield, Hartford, Connecticut
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Sarah Marvin
- Marriage Date:
- 4 Oct 1648
- Marriage Location:
- Hartford, Hartford Co., Connecticut
Elizabeth Goodrich (Ahnentafel No:517 )
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for William Goodrich
- 1 American Ancestry: Giving the Name and Descent in the Male Line of Americans Whose Ancestors Settled in the U.S., Vol. 12, (Albany, NY: Joel Munsell's Sons, Publishers (1899)), 11.
- 2 NEHGS NEXUS: New England Across the United States, 1995, Vol. 12, p. 66.
- 3 The American Genealogist, 1936, Vol. 13, p. 220.
- 4 Anderson, Robert Charles, The Great Migration Directory: Immigrants to New England, 1620-1640, A Concise Compendium, Boston, Massachusetts: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2015), 135.
- 5 Anderson, Robert Charles, The Great Migration: Immigrants to New England 1634-1635, Vol. V, M-P, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2007), 68.
- 6 Case, Lafayette Wallace, M.D., The Goodrich Family in America: A Genealogy of the Descendants of John and William Goodrich of Wethersfield, Conn., . . ., Chicago: Fergus Printing Company (1889), 34-35.
- 7 Case, Lafayette Wallace, M.D., The Hollister Family of America: Lieut. John Hollister of Wethersfield, Conn., and His Descendants, Chicago: Fergus Printing Company (1886), 32.
- 8 Jacobus, Donald Lines and Edgar Francis Waterman, Hale, House and Related Families: Mainly of the Connecticut River Valley, Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc. (1978, reprinted from 1952), 552, 555-557.
- 9 Roberts, Gary Boyd, Notable Kin, Volume 1, Santa Clarita, California: Carl Boyer, 3rd (1998), 222.
- 10 Treat, John Harvey, The Treat Family: A Genealogy of Trott, Tratt, and Treat for Fifteen Generations, and Four Hundred and Fifty Years . . ., Salem, Massachusetts: The Salem Press Publishing and Printing Company (1893), 33.