Founder of Georgetown University
- 12th Great-grandfather of John Carroll — 15th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Edward I, King of England
- Eleanor of Castile
- Birth Date:
- 25 Apr 1284
- Birth Location:
- Caernarfon Castle, Gwynedd, Wales
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 21 Sep 1327
- Death Location:
- Berkeley Castle, Gloucestershire, England
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Isabella of France
- Marriage Date:
- Marriage Location:
Edward III, King of England (Ahnentafel No:14532 )
- King of England
Edward II, King of England
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Edward II, King of England
- 1 American Ancestors, "Boris Johnson: Royal Ancestry", (accessed 04/15/2020).
- 2 Burke, John and John Bernard Burke, The Royal Families of England, Scotland, and Wales, with their Descendants, Sovereigns and Su bjects, Vol. II, London: J. Billing, Printer and Stereotyper (1851), Pedigree xv: Frevile Lambton Burne, Esq..
- 3 Fraser, ed. Antonia, The Lives of the Kings and Quee ns of England, New York: Alfred A. Knopf (1975), 70.
- 4 Pitcairn, Constance, The History of the Fife Pitcair ns with Transcripts from Old Charters, Edinburgh and London: William Blackwood and Sons (1905), 419.
- 5 Wikipedia, "Edward II of England", (accessed 02/21/2010).