TV Actress - “Bewitched”
- 9th Generation — 6th Great-grandfather of Elizabeth Montgomery
- Ahnentafel No:
- Samuel Luther
- Mary Abell
- Birth Date:
- 25 Oct 1663
- Birth Location:
- Rehoboth, Bristol, Massachusetts
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 23 Jul 1714
- Death Location:
- Swansea, Bristol, Massachusetts
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Kickemuit Cemetery, Warren, Bristol, Rhode Island
- Spouse Name:
- Sarah -----
- Marriage Date:
- Marriage Location:
- Consider Luther
Samuel Luther Jr.
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Samuel Luther Jr.
- 1 Find A Grave, (accessed 02/08/2012).
- 2 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, (New England Historic and Genealogical Society), OCT 1894, Vol. 48, Page 443.
- 3 Rehoboth, MA: Vital Records, 1642-1896, Birth record for Samuel Luther, Page 668, New England Historic Genealogical Society (Online Database).
- 4 Rhode Island Historical Cemeteries Database Index, Cemetery record for Samuel Luther, Page 240909, New England Historic Genealogical Society (Online Database).
- 5 Swansea, MA: Vital Records to 1850, Death record for Samuel Luther, Page 226, New England Historic Genealogical Society (Online Database).
- 6 Abell, Horace A., The Abell Family in America: Robert Abell of Rehoboth, Mass., his English Ancestry and his Descendants . . ., Rutland, Vermont: Tuttle Publishing Company (1940), 47, Heritage Quest (Digital Library).
- 7 Chaffee, William Henry, The Chaffee Genealogy: Embracing the Chafe, Chafy, Chafie, Chafey, Chafee . . .Descendants of Thomas Chaffe 1636-1909, New York: The Grafton Press (1909), 29, Google Books (Digital Library).
- 8 Compiled by Gordan Alan Morris and Philip Sabin Hibbard I, William Sabin and his Descendants 1609-2000, (Published by Shirley Bradshaw, Yarmouth, Nova Scotia, Canada, 2000), 91.
- 9 Luther, George A., editor and compiler, The Luther Genealogy: A History of the Descendants of Captain John Luther, Who Arrived in the Massachusetts Bay Colony, 1630-1635, Penobscot Press (2001), 90-92.
- 10 Rounds, H. L. Peter, Abstracts of Bristol County, Massachusetts probate records, Vol. 1, Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Company (1987), 73.