Susan B. Anthony
Women's Rights Advocate
- 6th Great-grandfather of Susan B. Anthony — 9th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Birth Date:
- ABT 1600
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- BY 15 Jul 1669
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Hannah -----
- Marriage Date:
- BEF 1627
- Marriage Location:
John Titus (Ahnentafel No:200 )
The English origins of Robert Titus are in dispute with a number of possibilities having been suggested by different researchers. Unfortunately this dispute is currently unresolved and any identification of Robert's parents should be viewed as unproven.
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Robert Titus
- 1 Massachusetts: Vital Records, 1620-1850, Weymouth, Vol. 1, p. 308, Birth record for son Content Titus.
- 2 Massachusetts: Vital Records, 1620-1850, Weymouth, Vol. 1, p. 308, Birth record for son Abiel Titus.
- 3 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, 1855, Vol. 9, p. 172.
- 4 Anderson, Robert Charles, The Great Migration: Immigrants to New England 1634-1635, Vol. VII, T-Y, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2011), 63-67.
- 5 Titus, Dorothy M., Titus Family in America: Eleven Generations, Weston, Massachusetts: Published by the Editor, Percy Hobart Titus (1943), 1.
- 6 Titus, Leo J., Titus: A North American Family History, Baltimore, Maryland: Gateway Press, Inc. (2004), 5-7.
- 7 Titus, Rev. Anson, Jr., The Titus Family in America, (1881), 1-3.