E. C. Segar
Cartoonist (Popeye creator)
- 2nd Great-grandfather of E. C. Segar — 5th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Peter Walker Jr.
- Sarah Samson
- Birth Date:
- 22 Jun 1745
- Birth Location:
- prob. Taunton, Bristol, Massachusetts
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 23 Sep 1817
- Death Location:
- Notron, Bristol, Massachusetts
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Timothy Plain Cemetery, Notron, Bristol, Massachusetts
- Spouse Name:
- Caty Carpenter
- Marriage Date:
- 13 Apr 1768
- Marriage Location:
- Rehoboth, Bristol, Massachusetts
Eleazer Walker (Ahnentafel No:10 )
Revolutionary War veteran
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Eleazer Walker
- 1 Daughters of the American Revolution Genealogical Research System, Ancestor #A121086.
- 2 General Society of Mayflower Descendants Membership Applications, 1620-1920, Gen. No. 1985, RI State No. 38, Myles Standish, Application for Georgiana Guild.
- 3 General Society of Mayflower Descendants Membership Applications, 1620-1920, Gen. No. 1985, RI State No. 38, John Alden, Supplemental application for Georgiana Guild.
- 4 Gravestone image at FindAGrave.com, (accessed 06/18/2021).
- 5 Third Record Book of The National Society of Colonial Dames in the State of Rhode Island and Providence . . ., Providence: Snow and Farnham Co., Printers (1908), 77.
- 6 Wakefield, Robert S. and Russell L. Warner, Mayflower Families Through Five Generations: Vol. 14, Family of Myles Standish, Plymouth, Massachusetts: General Society of Mayflower Descendants (2007), 70.
E. C. Segar photo by U. S. War Stamp Council