E. C. Segar
Cartoonist (Popeye creator)
- 2nd Great-grandmother of E. C. Segar — 5th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Comfort Carpenter
- Sarah Lawrence
- Birth Date:
- 28 Dec 1751
- Birth Location:
- Attleborough, Bristol, Massachusetts
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 11 May 1834
- Death Location:
- Norton, Bristol, Massachusetts
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Northwest Cemetery, Petersham, Worcester, Massachusetts
- Spouse Name:
- Eleazer Walker
- Marriage Date:
- 13 Apr 1768
- Marriage Location:
- Rehoboth, Bristol, Massachusetts
Eleazer Walker (Ahnentafel No:10 )
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Caty Carpenter
- 1 Daughters of the American Revolution Genealogical Research System, Ancestor #A121086.
- 2 General Society of Mayflower Descendants Membership Applications, 1620-1920, Gen. No. 1985, RI State No. 38, Myles Standish, Application for Georgiana Guild.
- 3 General Society of Mayflower Descendants Membership Applications, 1620-1920, Gen. No. 1985, RI State No. 38, John Alden, Supplemental application for Georgiana Guild.
- 4 Gravestone image at FindAGrave.com, (accessed 06/18/2021).
- 5 Massachusetts: Vital Records, 1620-1850, Attleborough, Vol. 1, p. 61, Birth record for Cate Carpenter.
- 6 Third Record Book of The National Society of Colonial Dames in the State of Rhode Island and Providence . . ., Providence: Snow and Farnham Co., Printers (1908), 77.
E. C. Segar photo by U. S. War Stamp Council