Francis Emroy Warren
1st Governor of Wyoming
- 7th Great-grandfather of Francis Emroy Warren — 10th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Birth Date:
- ABT 1602
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- from 28 SEP 1680 to 17 JAN 1680/1681
- Death Location:
- Hadley, Hampshire, Massachusetts
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Elizabeth Smith
- Marriage Date:
- 6 Oct 1624
- Marriage Location:
- Whatfield, Suffolk, England
Elizabeth Smith (Ahnentafel No:301 )
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Samuel Smith
- 1 The American Genealogist, 1933, Vol. 10, pp. 12.
- 2 American Ancestors, "Boris Johnson: Smith Ancestry", (accessed 04/15/2020).
- 3 Anderson, Robert Charles, The Great Migration Directory: Immigrants to New England, 1620-1640, A Concise Compendium, Boston, Massachusetts: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2015), 312.
- 4 Anderson, Robert Charles, The Great Migration: Immigrants to New England 1634-1635, Vol. VI, R-S, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2009), 396-402.
- 5 Anderson, Robert Charles and others, The Great Migration: Immigrants to New England 1634-1635, Vol. II, C-F, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2001), 542-543.
- 6 Andrews, Henry Porter, The Descendants of John Porter of Windsor, Conn. 1635-9, Vol. 1, Saratoga Springs: G. W. Ball, Book and Job Printer (1893), 114.
- 7 Fenno-Gendrot, Almira Torrey Blake, The Ancestry and Allied Families of Nathan Blake 3rd and Susan (Torrey) Blake, Early Residents of East Corinth, Vermont, Boston, Massachusetts: Published by the Author, at the Stanhope Press (1916), 28, 30.
- 8 Foote, Abram W., Foote Family Comprising the Genealogy and History of Nathaniel Foote of Wethersfield, Conn. and his Descendants, Vol. 1, Rutland, Vermont: Marble City Press - The Tuttle Company (1907), 25.
- 9 Frost, Josephine C., Ancestors of Henry Ward Beecher and His Wife Eunice White Bullard, Unknown: Unknown (1927), 99.
- 10 Holman, Mary Lovering, Ancestry of Colonel John Harrington Stevens and his Wife Frances Helen Miller, Vol. 1, Concord, New Hampshire: Privately Printed at The Rumford Press (1948), 367.
- 11 Hook, James William, Lieut. Samuel Smith, His Children and One Line of Descendants and Related Families, New Haven, Connecticut: Unknown (1953), 1-13, 43.
- 12 Jacobus, Donald Lines and Edgar Francis Waterman, Hale, House and Related Families: Mainly of the Connecticut River Valley, Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc. (1978, reprinted from 1952), 577, 732.
- 13 Roberts, Gary Boyd, Notable Kin, Volume 1, Santa Clarita, California: Carl Boyer, 3rd (1998), 175, 203, 214.
- 14 Roberts, Gary Boyd, Notable Kin, Volume 2, Santa Clarita, California: Carl Boyer, 3rd (1999), 110.
- 15 Roberts, Gary Boyd, comp., Ancestors of American Presidents, 2009 Edition, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2009), 456-457.
- 16 Smith, John Montague, et. al., History of the Town of Sunderland, Massachusetts, 1673-1899: Which Originally Embraced Within Its Limits the . . ., Greenfield, Massachusetts: Press of E. A. Hall and Company (1899), 349.
- 17 White, Almira Larkin White, ed., Ancestry of John Barber White and of his Descendants, Haverhill, Massachusetts: Press of C.H. Webster (1913), 207-208.