Francis Emroy Warren
1st Governor of Wyoming
- 7th Great-grandmother of Francis Emroy Warren — 10th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Birth Date:
- ABT 1602
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 16 Mar 1686
- Death Location:
- Hadley, Hampshire, Massachusetts
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Samuel Smith
- Marriage Date:
- 6 Oct 1624
- Marriage Location:
- Whatfield, Suffolk, England
Elizabeth Smith (Ahnentafel No:301 )
Many sources erroneously give Elizabeth Smith's maiden name as Chileab. The evidence for her maiden name being Smith is given in The American Genealogist (32:202-203).
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Elizabeth Smith
- 1 American Ancestors, "Boris Johnson: Smith Ancestry", (accessed 04/15/2020).
- 2 Anderson, Robert Charles, The Great Migration: Immigrants to New England 1634-1635, Vol. VI, R-S, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2009), 400.
- 3 Andrews, Henry Porter, The Descendants of John Porter of Windsor, Conn. 1635-9, Vol. 1, Saratoga Springs: G. W. Ball, Book and Job Printer (1893), 114.
- 4 Fenno-Gendrot, Almira Torrey Blake, The Ancestry and Allied Families of Nathan Blake 3rd and Susan (Torrey) Blake, Early Residents of East Corinth, Vermont, Boston, Massachusetts: Published by the Author, at the Stanhope Press (1916), 28, 30.
- 5 Frost, Josephine C., Ancestors of Henry Ward Beecher and His Wife Eunice White Bullard, Unknown: Unknown (1927), 99.
- 6 Holman, Mary Lovering, Ancestry of Colonel John Harrington Stevens and his Wife Frances Helen Miller, Vol. 1, Concord, New Hampshire: Privately Printed at The Rumford Press (1948), 367.
- 7 Hook, James William, Lieut. Samuel Smith, His Children and One Line of Descendants and Related Families, New Haven, Connecticut: Unknown (1953), 1-13.
- 8 Jacobus, Donald Lines and Edgar Francis Waterman, Hale, House and Related Families: Mainly of the Connecticut River Valley, Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc. (1978, reprinted from 1952), 577, 732.
- 9 Roberts, Gary Boyd, Notable Kin, Volume 1, Santa Clarita, California: Carl Boyer, 3rd (1998), 175, 203, 214.
- 10 Roberts, Gary Boyd, Notable Kin, Volume 2, Santa Clarita, California: Carl Boyer, 3rd (1999), 110.
- 11 Roberts, Gary Boyd, comp., Ancestors of American Presidents, 2009 Edition, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2009), 456-457.