Wild Bill Hickok
Gunfighter and Lawman
- 1st Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- William Alonzo Hickok
- Polly Butler
- Birth Date:
- 27 May 1837
- Birth Location:
- Homer (now Troy Grove), LaSalle, Illinois
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 2 Aug 1876
- Death Location:
- Deadwood, Lawrence, South Dakota
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Mt. Moriah Cemetery, Deadwood, Lawrence, South Dakota
Lawman, gunfighter, and gambler.
Originally buried at Ingleside Cemetery, he was later moved to Mt. Moriah Cemetery by a couple of his friends.
James Butler "Wild Bill" Hickok
Marriages for James Butler "Wild Bill" Hickok
- Agnes Mersman
- Marriage Date:
- 5 Mar 1876
- Marriage Location:
- Cheyenne, Laramie, Wyoming
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for James Butler "Wild Bill" Hickok
- 1 Gravestone image at FindAGrave.com, (accessed 09/28/2012).
- 2 Hickok, Charles Nelson, The Hickok Genealogy: Descendants of William Hickoks of Farmington, Connecticut with Ancestry of Charles Nelson Hickok, Rutland, Vermont: Tuttle Publishing Co. (1938), 212-213.
- 3 Phillips, Larissa, Wild Bill Hickok: Legend of the Wild West, New York: The Rosen Publishing Group, Inc. (2004).
- 4 Roberts, Gary Boyd, Notable Kin, Volume 2, Santa Clarita, California: Carl Boyer, 3rd (1999), 94.
- 5 Wikipedia, "Wild Bill Hickok", (accessed 09/28/2012).