Co-founder and CEO of athenahealth
- Great-grandmother of Jonathan Bush — 4th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Charles Edmund Van Vleck
- Carolena Frances Russ
- Birth Date:
- 23 Mar 1888
- Birth Location:
- South Orange, Essex, New Jersey
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 7 Jul 1977
- Death Location:
- Los Angeles County, California
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Green-Wood Cemetery, Brooklyn, Kings, New York
- Spouse Name:
- Harold Hall Bradley
- Marriage Date:
- 23 Feb 1911
- Marriage Location:
- New Jersey
Harold Hall Van Vleck Bradley
Horace Russ Van Vleck Bradley (Ahnentafel No:6 )
Florence Van Vleck
Additional marriages for Florence Van Vleck
- Rowland Linsley
- Marriage Date:
- from 1 Jun 1922 to 14 Apr 1930
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Florence Van Vleck
- 1 California, U.S., Death Index, 1940-1997, Death record for Florence V Bradley.
- 2 Federal Census, CT, Fairfield County, 1930, Greenwich, E.D. 1-133, Sheet 13A, Image 25 of 30.
- 3 Federal Census, NJ, Essex County, 1920, Montclair Ward 5, E.D. 87, Sheet 8B, Image 16 of 29.
- 4 Federal Census, NJ, Essex County, 1900, Montclair Ward 2, E.D. 206, Sheet 18A, Image 35 of 40.
- 5 Gravestone image at FindAGrave.com, (accessed 08/10/2020).
- 6 New Jersey, State Census, 1915, Essex County, Montclair, Sheet 6A, Image 959 of 1049.
- 7 New Jersey, U.S., Births and Christenings Index, 1660-1931, Birth record for unnamed daughter Van Vleck, date may be wrong as birth year given as 1887.
- 8 New Jersey, U.S., Marriage Index, 1901-2016, Marriage record for Harold Bradley and Florence Vanvleck.
- 9 U.S., Passport Applications, 1795-1925, 22 SEP 1924, Application for Florence Van Vleck Bradley.
- 10 U.S., Social Security Applications and Claims Index, 1936-2007, Record for son Hall Vanvleck Bradley.
- 11 U.S., World War I Draft Registration Cards, 1917-1918, Draft registration for spouse Harold Hall Bradley.