70th Governor of Massachusetts
- 11th Generation — 8th Great-grandmother of Mitt Romney
- Ahnentafel No:
- John Clark
- Birth Date:
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- William Pratt
- Marriage Date:
- ABT 1640
- Marriage Location:
- prob. Hartford, Hartford Co., Connecticut
- Joseph Pratt
Additional marriages for Elizabeth Clark
- William Parker
- Marriage Date:
- BEF 1682
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Elizabeth Clark
- 1 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, (New England Historic and Genealogical Society), 1995, Vol. 149, pp. 376-377.
- 2 The Latter-Day Saints' Millennial Star, Vol. 27, Liverpool: Edited and published by Brigham Young (1865), 24, Google Books (Digital Library).
- 3 Anderson, Robert Charles, The Great Migration: Immigrants to New England 1634-1635, Vol. IV, I-L, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2005), 196.
- 4 Chapman, Rev. Frederick W., The Pratt Family: Or the Descendants of Lieut. William Pratt, One of the First Settlers of Hartford and Say-Brook . . ., Hartford: Case, Lockwood and Company (1864), 53-54, FamilySearch.org (Online Database).
- 5 Ferris, Mary Walton, Dawes-Gates Ancestral Lines: A Memorial Volume Containing the American Ancestry of Rufus R. Dawes, Milwaukee, Wisconsin: Wisconsin Cuneo Press (1931), Vol. 2, pp. 680-681, Ancestry.com (Online Database).
- 6 Jacobus, Donald Lines and Edgar Francis Waterman, Hale, House and Related Families: Mainly of the Connecticut River Valley, Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc. (1978, reprinted from 1952), 719-721, Hathi Trust Digital Library.
- 7 Price, Lynn F., Every Person in the Doctrine and Covenants, Springville, Utah: Horizon Publishers Inc. (2004), 115.
- 8 Wells, Junius F., ed., The Contributor, Representing the Young Men's Mutual Improvement Associations of the Latter-day Saints, Vol. 12, Salt Lake City, Utah: The Deseret News Company (1891), 5, Google Books (Digital Library).