22nd and 24th U.S. President
- 1st Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Richard Falley Cleveland
- Ann Neal
- Birth Date:
- 18 Mar 1837
- Birth Location:
- Caldwell, Essex, New Jersey
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 24 Jun 1908
- Death Location:
- Princeton, Mercer, New Jersey
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
22nd and 24th U.S. President
Grover Cleveland was the only President to get married in the White House.
(Stephen) Grover Cleveland
Marriages for (Stephen) Grover Cleveland
- Frances Clara Folsom
- Marriage Date:
- 2 Jun 1886
- Marriage Location:
- White House, Washington, D.C.
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for (Stephen) Grover Cleveland
- 1 Brogan, Hugh and Charles Mosley, American Presidential Families, New York: Macmillan Publishing Company (1993), 512-523.
- 2 Cleveland, Edmund Janes and Horace Gillette Cleveland, The Genealogy of the Cleveland and Cleaveland Families: An Attempt to Track in Both the Male and the Female . . ., Vol. 2, Hartford, Connecticut: The Case, Lockwood and Brainard Company (1899), 1088,1782-1792.
- 3 Harmon, Artemas Canfield, The Harmon Genealogy: Comprising All Branches in New England, Washington, D.C.: Gibson Bros., Inc. (1920), 250.
- 4 Hitchcock, Mrs. Edward, Sr., The Genealogy of the Hitchcock Family: Who are Descended from Matthias Hitchcock of East Haven, Conn., and . . ., Amherst, Massachusetts: Press of Carpenter and Morehouse (1894), 235.
- 5 Kingsbury, Frederick John and Mary Kingsbury Talcott, The Genealogy of the Descendants of Henry Kingsbury of Ipswich and Haverhill, Mass., Hartford Press: The Case, Lockwood and Brainard Company (1905), 167.
- 6 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Mayflower 500: Five Hundred Notable Descendants of the Founding Families on the Mayflower, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2020), 13.
- 7 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants to the American Colonies or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. (2008), 312.
- 8 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 900 Immigrants to the American Colonies, Quebec, or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Company (2018), 500.
- 9 Roberts, Gary Boyd and William Addams Reitwiesner, American Ancestors and Cousins of The Princess of Wales, Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc. (1984), 39.
- 10 Roberts, Gary Boyd, comp., Ancestors of American Presidents, 2009 Edition, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2009), 449, 456-457, 461, 474, 479, 580, 615, 641, 663.
- 11 Waters, Henry Fitz-Gilbert, Genealogical Gleanings in England, Volume 2, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (1901), 1068.
- 12 Watkins, Walter K. and Eben Putnam, New England Ancestry of Grover Cleveland, President of the United States, Salem, Massachusetts: The Salem Press (1892), 7.
- 13 Wikipedia, "Grover Cleveland", (accessed 03/04/2013).