22nd and 24th U.S. President
- 1st Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Richard Falley Cleveland
- Ann Neal
- Birth Date:
- 18 Mar 1837
- Birth Location:
- Caldwell, Essex, New Jersey
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 24 Jun 1908
- Death Location:
- Princeton, Mercer, New Jersey
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
22nd and 24th U.S. President
Grover Cleveland was the only President to get married in the White House.
(Stephen) Grover Cleveland
View famous kin of Grover Cleveland
Marriages for (Stephen) Grover Cleveland
- Frances Clara Folsom
- Marriage Date:
- 2 Jun 1886
- Marriage Location:
- White House, Washington, D.C.
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for (Stephen) Grover Cleveland
- 1 Brogan, Hugh and Charles Mosley, American Presidential Families, New York: Macmillan Publishing Company (1993), 512-523.
- 2 Cleveland, Edmund Janes and Horace Gillette Cleveland, The Genealogy of the Cleveland and Cleaveland Families: An Attempt to Track in Both the Male and the Female . . ., Vol. 2, Hartford, Connecticut: The Case, Lockwood and Brainard Company (1899), 1088,1782-1792.
- 3 Harmon, Artemas Canfield, The Harmon Genealogy: Comprising All Branches in New England, Washington, D.C.: Gibson Bros., Inc. (1920), 250.
- 4 Hitchcock, Mrs. Edward, Sr., The Genealogy of the Hitchcock Family: Who are Descended from Matthias Hitchcock of East Haven, Conn., and . . ., Amherst, Massachusetts: Press of Carpenter and Morehouse (1894), 235.
- 5 Kingsbury, Frederick John and Mary Kingsbury Talcott, The Genealogy of the Descendants of Henry Kingsbury of Ipswich and Haverhill, Mass., Hartford Press: The Case, Lockwood and Brainard Company (1905), 167.
- 6 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Mayflower 500: Five Hundred Notable Descendants of the Founding Families on the Mayflower, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2020), 13.
- 7 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants to the American Colonies or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. (2008), 312.
- 8 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 900 Immigrants to the American Colonies, Quebec, or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Company (2018), 500.
- 9 Roberts, Gary Boyd and William Addams Reitwiesner, American Ancestors and Cousins of The Princess of Wales, Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc. (1984), 39.
- 10 Roberts, Gary Boyd, comp., Ancestors of American Presidents, 2009 Edition, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2009), 449, 456-457, 461, 474, 479, 580, 615, 641, 663.
- 11 Waters, Henry Fitz-Gilbert, Genealogical Gleanings in England, Volume 2, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (1901), 1068.
- 12 Watkins, Walter K. and Eben Putnam, New England Ancestry of Grover Cleveland, President of the United States, Salem, Massachusetts: The Salem Press (1892), 7.
- 13 Wikipedia, "Grover Cleveland", (accessed 03/04/2013).