22nd and 24th U.S. President
- 13th Great-grandfather of Grover Cleveland — 16th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Walter Blount
- Elionor Beauchamp
- Birth Date:
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 21 Jul 1403
- Death Location:
- Battle of Shrewsbury, Shrewsbury, Shropshire, England
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- St. Mary of Newark, Leicester, England
- Spouse Name:
- Sancha de Ayala
- Marriage Date:
- ABT 1373
- Marriage Location:
Constance Blount (Ahnentafel No:19021 )
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Walter Blount
- 1 The American Genealogist, 2004, Vol. 79, p. 20.
- 2 thePeerage.com: A Genealogical Survey of the Peerage of Britain as Well as the Royal Families of Europe, (accessed 02/03/2012).
- 3 Luther, George A., editor and compiler, The Luther Genealogy: A History of the Descendants of Captain John Luther, Who Arrived in the Massachusetts Bay Colony, 1630-1635, Penobscot Press (2001), 81.
- 4 Roberts, Gary Boyd, comp., Ancestors of American Presidents, 2009 Edition, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2009), 661.
- 5 Selby, Walford D., ed., The Genealogist: A Quarterly Magazine of Genealogical, Antiquarian, Topographical and Heraldic Research, Volume 2, London: George Bell and Sons (1885), 223.
- 6 Weis, Frederick Lewis, et. al., Ancestral Roots of Certain American Colonists Who Came to America Before 1700, 8th Edition, Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Company (2004), 85.
- 7 Wikipedia, "Battle of Shrewsbury", (accessed 02/03/2012).
- 8 Wikipedia, "John de Sutton V", (accessed 02/15/2012).
- 9 Wikipedia, "Walter Blount (soldier)", (accessed 02/03/2012).