Singer and Songwriter
- Grandfather of Linda Ronstadt — 3rd Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- John Wesley Copeman
- Carrie Estelle Groff
- Birth Date:
- 29 Dec 1881
- Birth Location:
- Hadley, Lapeer, Michigan
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 5 Jul 1956
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Hazel Dawn Berger
- Marriage Date:
- 19 Sep 1905
- Marriage Location:
- Spokane, Spokane Co.,Washington
Ruth Mary Copeman (Ahnentafel No:3 )
Lloyd Copeman had nearly 700 patents in his and his wife's names. The first heat-regulated electric stove and the flexible ice cube tray were among his inventions.
Lloyd Groff Copeman
View famous kin of Lloyd Groff Copeman
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Lloyd Groff Copeman
- 1 Federal Census, MI, Genesee County, 1920, Flint Ward 5, E.D. 47, Sheet 15B, Image 30 of 32.
- 2 Michigan, U.S., Births and Christenings Index, 1867-1911, Birth record for Lloyd Groff Copeman.
- 3 Michigan, U.S., Marriage Records, 1867-1952, Marriage certificate for Gilbert Ronstadt and daughter Ruth Mary Copeman.
- 4 Tucson Citizen (Tucson, Arizona), 06 SEP 1937, p. 4, Engagement of Gilbert Ronstadt and daughter Ruth Mary Copeman.
- 5 Washington, U.S., Marriage Records, 1854-2013, Marriage certificate for Loyd Copeman and Hazel D Berger.
- 6 Cabadas, Joseph, "DAC Member Remains Forgotten: Michigan Inventor", DAC News, July-August 2006, pp. 26-33.
- 7 Michigan History Magazine, "The Inventor", January/February 2006, pp. 48-55.
- 8 Wikipedia, "Lloyd Groff Copeman", (accessed 05/19/2021).
Linda Ronstadt photo by Rob Bogaerts / Anefo (CC0 1.0 Universal)