Singer and Songwriter
- Grandfather of Linda Ronstadt — 3rd Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- John Wesley Copeman
- Carrie Estelle Groff
- Birth Date:
- 29 Dec 1881
- Birth Location:
- Hadley, Lapeer, Michigan
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 5 Jul 1956
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Hazel Dawn Berger
- Marriage Date:
- 19 Sep 1905
- Marriage Location:
- Spokane, Spokane Co.,Washington
Ruth Mary Copeman (Ahnentafel No:3 )
Lloyd Copeman had nearly 700 patents in his and his wife's names. The first heat-regulated electric stove and the flexible ice cube tray were among his inventions.
Lloyd Groff Copeman
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Lloyd Groff Copeman
- 1 Federal Census, MI, Genesee County, 1920, Flint Ward 5, E.D. 47, Sheet 15B, Image 30 of 32.
- 2 Michigan, U.S., Births and Christenings Index, 1867-1911, Birth record for Lloyd Groff Copeman.
- 3 Michigan, U.S., Marriage Records, 1867-1952, Marriage certificate for Gilbert Ronstadt and daughter Ruth Mary Copeman.
- 4 Tucson Citizen (Tucson, Arizona), 06 SEP 1937, p. 4, Engagement of Gilbert Ronstadt and daughter Ruth Mary Copeman.
- 5 Washington, U.S., Marriage Records, 1854-2013, Marriage certificate for Loyd Copeman and Hazel D Berger.
- 6 Cabadas, Joseph, "DAC Member Remains Forgotten: Michigan Inventor", DAC News, July-August 2006, pp. 26-33.
- 7 Michigan History Magazine, "The Inventor", January/February 2006, pp. 48-55.
- 8 Wikipedia, "Lloyd Groff Copeman", (accessed 05/19/2021).