TV and Movie Actress
- 4th Great-grandmother of Julie Bowen — 7th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Ephraim Jones
- Lucy Marsh
- Birth Date:
- 28 Oct 1794
- Birth Location:
- Tyringham, Berkshire, Massachusetts
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- AFT 1883
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- William Ross
- Marriage Date:
- 2 May 1816
- Marriage Location:
William Henry Ross
Lucy Almira Ross
Mary Elizabeth Ross (Ahnentafel No:53 )
William G. Ross
Huldah Emmaline Jones
Additional marriages for Huldah Emmaline Jones
- William Rushmore
- Marriage Date:
- 3 Dec 1829
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Huldah Emmaline Jones
- 1 Massachusetts, U.S., Wills and Probate Records, 1635-1991, Probate records for estate of father Ephraim Jones.
- 2 Massachusetts: Vital Records, 1620-1850, Tyringham, Vol. 1, p. 41, Birth record for Huldah Emmaline Jones.
- 3 New York, New Jersey and Connecticut, U.S., United Methodist Church Records, 1775-1949, Forsyth Street Church, Birth record for son Charles Rushmore Burch.
- 4 New York, New Jersey and Connecticut, U.S., United Methodist Church Records, 1775-1949, Forsyth Street Church, Birth record for son Mark Hoyt Burch.
- 5 U.S., Sons of the American Revolution Membership Applications, 1889-1970, S.A.R. No. 14190, Membership application for Charles Rushmore Burch.
- 6 U.S., Sons of the American Revolution Membership Applications, 1889-1970, S.A.R. No. 14191, Membership application for Mark Hoyt Burch.
- 7 U.S., Sons of the American Revolution Membership Applications, 1889-1970, SAR No 30326, Application for Harold William Crowell.
- 8 Throop, Louise Walsh, et. al., Mayflower Families in Progress: George Soule of the Mayflower and His Descendants in the Fifth and Sixth . . . Part 5, Plymouth, Massachusetts: General Society of Mayflower Descendants (2008), 224.
- 9 Warriner, Rev. Edwin, Old Sands Street Methodist Episcopal Church, of Brooklyn, N. Y.: An Illustrated Centennial Record . . ., New York: Phillips and Hunt (1885), 209-210.
- 10 Werner, Charles J., Genealogies of Long Island Families: A Collection of Genealogies Relating to the Following Long Island Families . . ., New York: Charles J. Werner (1919), 70-71.