Ancestry of Maj. Gen.
Francis C. Barlow
Union Army - U.S. Civil War
- Father of Francis C. Barlow — 2nd Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- David Barlow
- Sarah Hatch
- Birth Date:
- 31 Jan 1805
- Birth Location:
- Windsor, Windsor Co., Vermont
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 1 Nov 1864
- Death Location:
- Philadelphia, Philadelphia Co., Pennsylvania
- Burial Date:
- 2 Nov 1864
- Burial Location:
- Blockley Baptist Church Cemetery, Philadelphia, Philadelphia Co., Pennsylvania
- Spouse Name:
- Almira Cornelia Penniman
- Marriage Date:
- 11 May 1830
- Marriage Location:
- Brookline, Norfolk, Massachusetts
Edward Emerson Barlow
Francis Channing Barlow (Ahnentafel No:1 )
Richard D. Barlow
Philadelphia death register states that Rev. David H. Barlow died "Nov., 1st, Injuries from a fall."
Rev. David Hatch Barlow was interred at the Blockley Baptist Church cemetery which is no longer existent. The bodies were removed from Blockley Cemetery to Mt. Zion Cemetery in 1924 after Blockley Baptist Church was condemned as a nuisance and closed by the Board of Health. Unfortunately, most of the tombstones were made of marble which was unacceptable to Mt. Zion and so they were destroyed.
David Hatch Barlow
View famous kin of David Hatch Barlow
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for David Hatch Barlow
- 1 Federal Census, NJ, Burlington County, 1860, Lumberton, p. 240, Image 29 of 46.
- 2 General Catalogue of the Divinity School of Harvard University, 1920, Cambridge: Published by the University (1920), 38, gives death date as 06 NOV 1864.
- 3 Massachusetts, U.S., Town and Vital Records, 1620-1988, Marriage intention for son Richard D Barlow and Ella P. Newcomb.
- 4 Massachusetts: Vital Records, 1620-1850, Brookline, Vol. 1, p. 142, Marriage of Rev David Hatch Barlow and Almira Cornelia Penniman.
- 5 Massachusetts: Vital Records, 1620-1850, Lynn, Vol. 1, p. 41, Birth record for son Edward Emerson Barlow.
- 6 Pennsylvania Vital Records: From the Pennsylvania Genealogical Magazine and the Pennsylvania Magazine . . ., Vol. 3, Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc. (1983), 451, fate of Blockley Baptist Church Cemetery.
- 7 Pennsylvania, Philadelphia City Death Certificates, 1803-1915, FHL 4000960, Image 376, Death record for Rev. David H. Barlow.
- 8 Vermont, U.S., Vital Records, 1720-1908, Birth record for David Hatch Barlow.