Radio Disc Jockey
- 8th Great-grandmother of Shadoe Stevens — 11th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- William Hyde
- Birth Date:
- ABT 1632
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 13 Nov 1703
- Death Location:
- Norwich, New London, Connecticut
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- John Post
- Marriage Date:
- Mar 1652
- Marriage Location:
- Saybrook, Middlesex, Connecticut
Margaret Post (Ahnentafel No:907 )
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Hester Hyde
- 1 Connecticut Births and Christenings, 1649-1906, Birth record for daughter Elizabeth Post.
- 2 New England Ancestors Magazine, 2002, Vol. 3.5, p. 36.
- 3 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, January 2006, Vol. 160, Page 33.
- 4 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, 2002, Vol. 156, p. 364.
- 5 New Haven, CT: Families of Ancient New Haven, Vol. 2, p. 358.
- 6 Saybrook, CT: Vital Records, 1647-1834, Page 5, Marriage record for John Post and Esther Hide.
- 7 Vital Records of Norwich Connecticut, 1659-1848 (Online database), New England Historic Genealogical Society (2007), 26, [Death].
- 8 Abell, Horace A., The Abell Family in America: Robert Abell of Rehoboth, Mass., his English Ancestry and his Descendants . . ., Rutland, Vermont: Tuttle Publishing Company (1940), 49-50, 58.
- 9 Anderson, Robert Charles, The Great Migration: Immigrants to New England 1634-1635, Vol. V, M-P, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2007), 499.
- 10 Andrews, Henry Porter, The Descendants of John Porter, of Windsor, Connecticut, Saratoga Springs, NY: G.W. Ball (1882), 84.
- 11 Roberts, Gary Boyd, "#74 Royal Descents, Notable Kin, and Printed Sources: The New England Ancestry of Actor Richard [Tiffany] Gere", (accessed 10/09/2014).
- 12 Roberts, Gary Boyd, Notable Kin, Volume 1, Santa Clarita, California: Carl Boyer, 3rd (1998), 58.
- 13 Roberts, Gary Boyd, Notable Kin, Volume 2, Santa Clarita, California: Carl Boyer, 3rd (1999), 69.
- 14 Roberts, Gary Boyd, comp., Ancestors of American Presidents, 2009 Edition, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2009), 474.
- 15 Walworth, Reuben H., Hyde Genealogy; or the Descendants in the Female as well as in the Male Lines, from William Hyde, of Norwich (2 vols.), Albany, NY: J. Munsell (1864), 3-5.
- 16 Watkins, Walter K. and Eben Putnam, New England Ancestry of Grover Cleveland, President of the United States, Salem, Massachusetts: The Salem Press (1892), 13, 15.