30th U.S. President
- 10th Generation — 7th Great-grandmother of Calvin Coolidge
- Ahnentafel No:
- Oliver St. John
- Sarah Bulkeley
- Birth Date:
- ABT 1605
- Birth Location:
- Cayshoe, Befordshire, England
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 3 Mar 1676/1677
- Death Location:
- Lynn, Essex, Massachusetts
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Samuel Whiting
- Marriage Date:
- 6 Aug 1629
- Marriage Location:
- Boston, Lincolnshire, England
- Samuel Whiting Jr.
Elizabeth St. John
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Elizabeth St. John
- 1 Early New England Families, 1641-1700, Peter Hobart (m. 1628), p. 5, New England Historic Genealogical Society (Online Database).
- 2 The American Genealogist, New Haven, Connecticut: D. L. Jacobus (issues newer than 5 years not online), 1977, Vol. 53, p. 163, New England Historic Genealogical Society (Online Database).
- 3 Anderson, Robert Charles and others, The Great Migration: Immigrants to New England 1634-1635, Vol. I, A-B, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (1999), 463.
- 4 Browning, Charles H., Americans of Royal Descent: A Collection of Genealogies of American Families Whose Lineage is Traced to . . ., 2nd Ed., Philadelphia: Porter and Coates (1891), 448.
- 5 Richardson, Douglas and Kimball G. Everingham, editor, Magna Carta Ancestry: A Study in Colonial and Medieval Families, 2011 Edition, Salt Lake City, Utah: Douglas Richardson (2011), 480.
- 6 Roberts, Gary Boyd, Notable Kin, Volume 1, Santa Clarita, California: Carl Boyer, 3rd (1998), 193.
- 7 Roberts, Gary Boyd, Notable Kin, Volume 2, Santa Clarita, California: Carl Boyer, 3rd (1999), 11, 118.
- 8 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants to the American Colonies or the United States, Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. (2008), 443, 574.
- 9 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 900 Immigrants to the American Colonies, Quebec, or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Company (2018), 924.
- 10 Roberts, Gary Boyd, comp., Ancestors of American Presidents, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2009), 498.
- 11 Weis, Frederick Lewis, Ancestral Roots of Sixty Colonists Who Came to New England Between 1623 and 1650, Lancaster, Mass: (1950), 88.
- 12 Whiting, William, Memoir of Rev. Samuel Whiting, D.D., and of his wife, Elizabeth St. John, Boston: Press of Rand, Avery, and Company (1873), Internet Archive (Digital Library).