Grace (Goodhue) Coolidge
First Lady of President Calvin Coolidge
- Father of Grace (Goodhue) Coolidge — 2nd Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Benjamin Goodhue
- Caroline Andrews
- Birth Date:
- 19 Jan 1848
- Birth Location:
- Hancock, Hillsborough, New Hampshire
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 25 Apr 1923
- Death Location:
- Burlington, Chittenden, Vermont
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Greenmount Cemetery, Burlington, Chittenden, Vermont
- Spouse Name:
- Lemira A. Barrett
- Marriage Date:
- 7 Apr 1870
- Marriage Location:
- Merrimack, Hillsborough, New Hampshire
Grace Anna Goodhue (Ahnentafel No:1 )
Andrew's death certificate lists his birthdate as 12 JAN 1848 while his tombstone states 19 JAN 1848.
Andrew Issaclar Goodhue
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Andrew Issaclar Goodhue
- 1 Find A Grave, (accessed 11/18/2013).
- 2 New Hampshire Marriage Records, 1637-1947, Marriage record for Andrew I. Goodhue and Lemira A. Barrett.
- 3 Vermont, Vital Records, 1760-2008, Death record for Andrew I. Goodhue.
- 4 Vermont, Vital Records, 1760-2008, Marriage record for Calvin Coolidge and daughter Grace A. Goodhue.
- 5 Goodhue, Rev. Jonathan E., comp., History and Genealogy of the Goodhue Family in England and America to the Year 1890, Rochester, New York: E. R. Andrews, Printer and Bookbinder (1891), 102, 205.
- 6 Roberts, Gary Boyd, "#88 Royal Descents, Notable Kin, and Printed Sources Additions to Ancestors of American Pres idents, 2009 Edition", www.americanancestors.org/additions-to-ancestors-of-american-presidents, (accessed 10/24/2014).
- 7 Roberts, Gary Boyd, Notable Kin, Volume 2, Santa Clarita, California: Carl Boyer, 3rd (1999), 83.
- 8 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Mayflower 500: Five Hundred Notable Descendants of the Founding Families on the Mayflower, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2020), 17.
- 9 Wikipedia, "Grace Coolidge", (accessed 11/18/2013).