Grace (Goodhue) Coolidge
First Lady of President Calvin Coolidge
- Mother of Grace (Goodhue) Coolidge — 2nd Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Townes Barrett
- Laurena Fretts
- Birth Date:
- 26 Apr 1849
- Birth Location:
- Nashua, Hillsborough, New Hampshire
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 24 Oct 1929
- Death Location:
- Cooley Dickinson Hospital, Northampton, Hampshire, Massachusetts
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Greenmount Cemetery, Burlington, Chittenden, Vermont
- Spouse Name:
- Andrew Issaclar Goodhue
- Marriage Date:
- 7 Apr 1870
- Marriage Location:
- Merrimack, Hillsborough, New Hampshire
Grace Anna Goodhue (Ahnentafel No:1 )
Lemira A. Barrett
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Lemira A. Barrett
- 1 New Hampshire Marriage Records, 1637-1947, Marriage record for Andrew I. Goodhue and Lemira A. Barrett.
- 2 The Portsmouth Herald, 25 OCT 1929, p.1, Obituary for Mrs. Lemira Goodhue.
- 3 Vermont, Vital Records, 1760-2008, Marriage record for Calvin Coolidge and daughter Grace A. Goodhue.
- 4 Goodhue, Rev. Jonathan E., comp., History and Genealogy of the Goodhue Family in England and America to the Year 1890, Rochester, New York: E. R. Andrews, Printer and Bookbinder (1891), 205.
- 5 Roberts, Gary Boyd, "#88 Royal Descents, Notable Kin, and Printed Sources Additions to Ancestors of American Pres idents, 2009 Edition", www.americanancestors.org/additions-to-ancestors-of-american-presidents, (accessed 10/24/2014).
- 6 Roberts, Gary Boyd, Notable Kin, Volume 2, Santa Clarita, California: Carl Boyer, 3rd (1999), 83.
- 7 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Mayflower 500: Five Hundred Notable Descendants of the Founding Families on the Mayflower, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2020).
- 8 Wikipedia, "Grace Coolidge", (accessed 11/18/2013).