Grace (Goodhue) Coolidge
First Lady of President Calvin Coolidge
- 4th Generation — Great-grandmother of Grace (Goodhue) Coolidge
- Ahnentafel No:
- Benjamin Knight Jr.
- Lydia Lake
- Birth Date:
- ABT 1782
- Birth Location:
- Antrim, Hillsborough, New Hampshire
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 25 Dec 1827
- Death Location:
- Hancock, Hillsborough, New Hampshire
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Ebenezer Goodhue
- Marriage Date:
- BEF 1 Dec 1803
- Marriage Location:
- Benjamin Goodhue
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Mehitable Knight
- 1 Daughters of the American Revolution Genealogical Research System, Ancestor #A046374.
- 2 New Hampshire Death Records, 1654-1947, Death record for daughter Lydia G. Knight, FamilySearch.org (Online Database).
- 3 New Hampshire Death Records, 1654-1947, Death record for son Benjamin Goodhue, FamilySearch.org (Online Database).
- 4 Andrews, Frank D., editor, The Vineland Historical Magazine, Vineland, New Jersey: Vineland Historical and Antiquarian Society, 1919, Vol. 4, No. 1, p. 37, Google Books (Digital Library).
- 5 Cochrane, Rev. W. R., History of the Town of Antrim, New Hampshire, from its Earliest Settlement, to June 27, 1877, with a . . ., Manchester, New Hampshire: Mirror Steam Printing Press (1880), 509-510, Google Books (Digital Library).
- 6 Goodhue, Rev. Jonathan E., comp., History and Genealogy of the Goodhue Family in England and America to the Year 1890, Rochester, New York: E. R. Andrews, Printer and Bookbinder (1891), 50, Heritage Quest (Digital Library).
- 7 Roberts, Gary Boyd, "Notable Kin: The Progeny of Witches and Wizards: Some Descendants of Rev. George Burroughs and William and Joanna . . .", www.americanancestors.org/the-progeny-of-witches-and-wizards, (accessed 11/19/2013).
- 8 Roberts, Gary Boyd, Notable Kin, Volume 2, Santa Clarita, California: Carl Boyer, 3rd (1999), 83.