2nd Governor of Rhode Island
- 2nd Great-grandmother of William Greene — 5th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Stafford Barlow
- Birth Date:
- ABT 1601
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Narborough, Leicestershire, England
- Death Date:
- AFT 28 Feb 1676/1677
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- William Almy
- Marriage Date:
- 17 Jul 1626
- Marriage Location:
- Leicestershire, England
Annis Almy (Ahnentafel No:9 )
View famous kin of Audrey Barlow
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Audrey Barlow
- 1 The Newport Historical Magazine, Newport, Rhode Island: Newport Historical Publishing Co., 1883, Vol. 4, pp. 194-195.
- 2 Anderson, Robert Charles and others, The Great Migration: Immigrants to New England 1634-1635, Vol. I, A-B, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (1999), 44.
- 3 Brenneman, Richard E., "Notable Kin - New England in Hollywood, Part Three: The Possible Rhode Island Ancestry of Marilyn Monroe", www.americanancestors.org/notable-kin-the-possible-rhode-island-ancestry-of-marilyn-monroe, (accessed 10/09/2014).
- 4 Carter, Jeff, Ancestors of Jimmy and Rosalynn Carter, Jefferson, North Carolina: McFarland and Company, Inc. (2012), 52-53.
- 5 De Rapaljé, Joris Janssen, Historic Families of America: William Almy, of Portsmouth, Rhode Island, 1630, Chicago: Published by Charles Kingsbury Miller (1897), 12.
- 6 Greene, Major-General George Sears and Mrs. Louise Brownell Clarke, The Greenes of Rhode Island, New York: The Knickerbocker Press (1903), 61.
- 7 Richardson, Douglas and Kimball G. Everingham, editor, Magna Carta Ancestry: A Study in Colonial and Medieval Families, 2nd edition, Salt Lake City, Utah: Douglas Richardson (2011), Vol. 1, pp. 122-123.
- 8 Roberts, Gary Boyd, Notable Kin, Volume 1, Santa Clarita, California: Carl Boyer, 3rd (1998), 147, 215.
- 9 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants to the American Colonies or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. (2008), 881.
- 10 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 900 Immigrants to the American Colonies, Quebec, or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Company (2018), 925.
- 11 Roberts, Gary Boyd, comp., Ancestors of American Presidents, 2009 Edition, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2009), 491.
William Greene photo by Sarnold17 (CC BY-SA 3.0)