John Quincy Adams
6th U.S. President
- 4th Great-grandmother of John Quincy Adams — 7th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Charles Touteville
- Ann Robertson
- Birth Date:
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- 3 Aug 1606
- Christening Location:
- Hunmanby, Yorkshire, England
- Death Date:
- Feb 1635/1636
- Death Location:
- Cambridge, Middlesex, Massachusetts
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Thomas Shepard
- Marriage Date:
- 23 Jul 1632
- Marriage Location:
- Buttercrambe, Yorkshire, England
Thomas Shepard Jr. (Ahnentafel No:58 )
Margaret Touteville's maiden name is also seen as Estouteville.
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Margaret Touteville
- 1 Services at the Celebration of the 250th Anniversary of the Organization of the First Churc h in Cambridge Feb 7-14, 1886, Cambridge: John Wilson and Son, (1886), 145, 173, 185.
- 2 Albro, John A., The Life of Thomas Shepard, Boston: (1870), 141.
- 3 Anderson, Robert Charles, The Great Migration: Immigrants to New England 1634-1635, Vol. VI, R-S , Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2009), 277.
- 4 Johnson, Alvin Page, Franklin D. Roosevelt's Colonial Ancestors: Their Part in the Making of American History, Boston: Lothrop, Lee and Shepard (1933), 60.
- 5 Richardson, Douglas and Kimball G. Everingham, editor, Magna Carta Ancestry: A Study in Colonial and Medieval Families, 2nd edition, Salt Lake City, Utah: Douglas Richardson (2011), 222-224.
- 6 Shepard, Thomas and Nehemiah Adams, The Autobiography of Thomas Shepard, The Celebrated Minister of Cambridge, N. E. with Additio nal Notices of His Life, Boston: Pierce and Parker (1832), 38.