John Quincy Adams
6th U.S. President
- 2nd Great-grandmother of John Quincy Adams — 5th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Thomas Shepard Jr.
- Anna Tyng
- Birth Date:
- 8 Sep 1663
- Birth Location:
- Charlestown (now Boston), Suffolk, Massachusetts
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 24 Jul 1708
- Death Location:
- Braintree, Norfolk, Massachusetts
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Daniel Quincy
- Marriage Date:
- 9 Nov 1682
- Marriage Location:
- Boston, Massachusetts
John Quincy (Ahnentafel No:14 )
Additional marriages for Anna Shepard
- Moses Fiske
- Marriage Date:
- 7 Jan 1701
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Anna Shepard
- 1 Albro, John A., The Life of Thomas Shepard, Boston: (1870), 322.
- 2 Barthelmas, Della Gray, The Signers of the Declaration of Independence: A Biographical and Genealogical Reference, Jefferson, N.C. and London: McFarland and Company, Inc., Publishers (1997), 12.
- 3 Budington, William I., The History of the First Church, Charlestown, in Nine Lectures, with Notes, Boston: Charles Tappan (1845), 219.
- 4 Cutter, William Richard, Genealogical and Personal Memoirs Relating to the Families of Boston and Eastern Massachusett s, Volume 2, New York: Lewis Historical Publishing Company (1908), 593.
- 5 Hurd, D. Hamilton, comp., History of Norfolk County, Massachusetts, with Biographical Sketches of Many of Its Pioneer s and Prominent Men, Philadelphia: J. W. Lewis & Co. (1884), 308-309.
- 6 Johnson, Alvin Page, Franklin D. Roosevelt's Colonial Ancestors: Their Part in the Making of American History, Boston: Lothrop, Lee and Shepard (1933), 61.
- 7 Pierce, Frederick Clifton, Fiske and Fisk Family: Being the Record of the Descendants of Symond Fiske, Lord of the Mano r of Stadhaugh, . . ., Chicago, Illinois: Press of W. B. Conkey Company (1896), 56, 66.
- 8 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 900 Immigrants to the American Colonies, Quebec, or the United States ( 2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Company (2018), 375.
- 9 Roberts, Gary Boyd, comp., Ancestors of American Presidents, 2009 Edition, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2009), 469-470.
- 10 Wikipedia, "John Quincy", (accessed 02/27/10).