13th U.S. President
- 5th Generation — 2nd Great-grandmother of Millard Fillmore
- Ahnentafel No:
- Samuel Butler
- Elizabeth Olmstead
- Birth Date:
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 17 May 1744
- Death Location:
- Waterbury, New Haven, Connecticut
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Ebenezer Hopkins
- Marriage Date:
- 21 Jan 1691/1692
- Marriage Location:
- Hartford, Hartford Co., Connecticut
Ebenezer Hopkins Jr. (Ahnentafel No:14 )
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Mary Butler
- 1 New England Historical and Genealogical Register , (New England Historic and Genealogical Society ), October 1859, Vol. 13, p. 344.
- 2 New England Historical and Genealogical Register , (New England Historic and Genealogical Society ), October 1924, Vol. 78, p. 445.
- 3 Cutter, William Richard , Genealogical and Family History of Western New York: A Record of the Achievements of Her Peop le . . ., Vol. 1 , New York: Lewis Historical Publishing Co. (1912) , Vol. 2, p. 695.
- 4 Lainhart, Ann Smith and Robert S. Wakefield , Mayflower Families Through Five Generations: Vol. 22, William Bradford , Plymouth, Massachusetts: General Society of Mayflower Descendants (2004) , 71.
- 5 Olmsted, Henry King and Rev. George K. Ward , Genealogy of the Olmsted Family in America: Embracing the Descendants of James and Richard Ol msted and . . . , New York: A.T. De La Mare Printing and Publishing Company, Ltd. (1912) , 17, Google Books (Digital Library).
- 6 Prichard, Sarah J., et. al. , The Town and City of Waterbury, Connecticut, From the Aboriginal Period to the Year Eightee n Hundred and . . ., Vol. 1 , New Haven, Connecticut: The Price & Lee Company (1896) , Appendix Page 69, Hathi Trust Digital Library, [Death].
- 7 Roberts, Gary Boyd, comp. , Ancestor s of American Presidents , Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2009) , 448.