TV Actress - “I Love Lucy”
- 7th Great-grandfather of Lucille Ball — 10th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Nicholas Frost
- Bertha Cadawalla
- Birth Date:
- 30 Jul 1631
- Birth Location:
- Tiverton, Devonshire, England
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 4 Jul 1697
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Mary Bolles
- Marriage Date:
- ABT 1675
- Marriage Location:
John Frost (Ahnentafel No:344 )
Charle's is said to have fought the Indians through two wars. He was killed by Indians in 1697.
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Charles Frost
- 1 Anderson, Robert Charles, The Great Migration Begins: Immigrants to New England 1620-1633, Vol. 1, A-F, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (1995), 707.
- 2 Frost, Norman Seaver, Frost Genealogy in Five Families, West Newton, Massachusetts: Frost Family Association of America (1926), 223-232.
- 3 Howard, Cecil Hampden Cutts, The Pepperrells in America, Salem, Massachusetts: Printed for the Essex Institute (1906), 6.
- 4 Jordan, Tristram Frost, Leighton Genealogy: An Account of the Descendants of Capt. William Leighton of Kitter, Maine, Albany, New York: Joel Munsell's Sons, Publishers (1885), 107.
- 5 Lord, C.C. and George E. Lord, A History of the Descendants of Nathan Lord of Ancient Kittery, Me., Concord, New Hampshire: The Rumford Press (1912), 28.
- 6 Newdick, Robert Spangler, Newdick's Season of Frost: An Interrupted Biography of Robert Frost, Albany, New York: State University of New York Press (1976), 7-9.
- 7 Roberts, Gary Boyd, Notable Kin, Volume 2, Santa Clarita, California: Carl Boyer, 3rd (1999), 186.
- 8 Schutz, John A., Legislators of the Massachusetts General Court 1691-1780: A Biographical Dictionary, Boston: Northeastern University Press (1997), p. 61, Birth record for Charles Frost.
- 9 Stackpole, Everett S., Old Kittery and Her Families, Lewiston, Maine: Press of Lewiston Journal Company (1903), 414-415.