TV Actress - “I Love Lucy”
- 7th Great-grandfather of Lucille Ball — 10th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Nicholas Frost
- Bertha Cadawalla
- Birth Date:
- 30 Jul 1631
- Birth Location:
- Tiverton, Devonshire, England
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 4 Jul 1697
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Mary Bolles
- Marriage Date:
- ABT 1675
- Marriage Location:
John Frost (Ahnentafel No:344 )
Charle's is said to have fought the Indians through two wars. He was killed by Indians in 1697.
View famous kin of Charles Frost
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Charles Frost
- 1 Anderson, Robert Charles, The Great Migration Begins: Immigrants to New England 1620-1633, Vol. 1, A-F, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (1995), 707.
- 2 Frost, Norman Seaver, Frost Genealogy in Five Families, West Newton, Massachusetts: Frost Family Association of America (1926), 223-232.
- 3 Howard, Cecil Hampden Cutts, The Pepperrells in America, Salem, Massachusetts: Printed for the Essex Institute (1906), 6.
- 4 Jordan, Tristram Frost, Leighton Genealogy: An Account of the Descendants of Capt. William Leighton of Kitter, Maine, Albany, New York: Joel Munsell's Sons, Publishers (1885), 107.
- 5 Lord, C.C. and George E. Lord, A History of the Descendants of Nathan Lord of Ancient Kittery, Me., Concord, New Hampshire: The Rumford Press (1912), 28.
- 6 Newdick, Robert Spangler, Newdick's Season of Frost: An Interrupted Biography of Robert Frost, Albany, New York: State University of New York Press (1976), 7-9.
- 7 Roberts, Gary Boyd, Notable Kin, Volume 2, Santa Clarita, California: Carl Boyer, 3rd (1999), 186.
- 8 Schutz, John A., Legislators of the Massachusetts General Court 1691-1780: A Biographical Dictionary, Boston: Northeastern University Press (1997), p. 61, Birth record for Charles Frost.
- 9 Stackpole, Everett S., Old Kittery and Her Families, Lewiston, Maine: Press of Lewiston Journal Company (1903), 414-415.