Henry Lee III
9th Governor of Virginia
- 16th Great-grandmother of Henry Lee III — 19th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Birth Date:
- ABT 1188
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 31 May 1246
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- John, King of England
- Marriage Date:
- 24 Aug 1200
- Marriage Location:
- Bordeaux, France
Henry III, King of England (Ahnentafel No:157672 )
Isabelle of Angoulême
Additional marriages for Isabelle of Angoulême
- Hugh X de Lusignan
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Isabelle of Angoulême
- 1 Burke, John and John Bernard Burke, The Royal Families of England, Scotland, and Wales, with their Descendants, Sovereigns and Subjects, Vol. II, London: J. Billing, Printer and Stereotyper (1851), Pedigree xv: Frevile Lambton Burne, Esq..
- 2 Fraser, ed. Antonia, The Lives of the Kings and Queens of England, New York: Alfred A. Knopf (1975), 25.
- 3 Luther, George A., editor and compiler, The Luther Genealogy: A History of the Descendants of Captain John Luther, Who Arrived in the Massachusetts Bay Colony, 1630-1635, Penobscot Press (2001), 81.
- 4 Richardson, Douglas and Kimball G. Everingham, Plantagenet Ancestry: A Study in Colonial & Medieval Families, 2nd Edition, Salt Lake City, Utah: Douglas Richardson (2011), Vol. 2, p. 265.
- 5 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants to the American Colonies or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. (2008), 215, 395, 397, 399, 401, 403, 405, 408, 414, 466.
- 6 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 900 Immigrants to the American Colonies, Quebec, or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Company (2018), 687.
- 7 Roberts, Gary Boyd, comp., Ancestors of American Presidents, 2009 Edition, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2009), 361.
- 8 Wikipedia, "Isabella of Angouleme", (accessed 02/21/2010).