9th Governor of Alaska
- 10th Generation — 7th Great-grandmother of Sarah Palin
- Ahnentafel No:
- John Round
- Elizabeth -----
- Birth Date:
- ABT 1687
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 6 Oct 1744
- Death Location:
- Rehoboth, Bristol, Massachusetts
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Mial Pierce
- Marriage Date:
- 26 Nov 1711
- Marriage Location:
- Swansea, Bristol, Massachusetts
Mary Pierce (Ahnentafel No:277 )
- Some sources list Judith's maiden name as Ellis and state that she is the daughter of "Judge Ellis."
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Judith Round
- 1 Massachusetts Vital Records to 1850 (Online Datebase) , New England Historic Genealogical Society (2001-2008) , Rehoboth, Vol. 1, p. 700, Birth record for daughter Mary Pierce.
- 2 Rehoboth, MA: Vital Records, 1642-1896 , Birth record for son Nathan Pierce, Page 700, New England Historic Genealogical Society (Online Database).
- 3 Pierce, Frederick Clifton , Pierce Genealogy, No. IV, Being the Record of the Posterity of Capt. Michael, John and Capt . William Pierce . . . , Albany, New York: Joel Munsell's Sons (1889) , 50, 58, Google Books (Digital Library).
- 4 Roberts, Gary Boyd, comp. , Ancestor s of American Presidents , Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2009) , 458, 490.
- 5 Rounds, H. L. Peter , The John Round Family of Swansea and Rehoboth, Massachusetts: The First Six/Seven Generations , Baltimore, Maryland: Gateway Press (1983) , 15, 37.
- 6 Steele, George W. , Thomas Steel of Boston and Some of his Descendants, 1664-1905: Also Including the Family an d American Ancestry of . . . , Pasadena, California?: G. W. Steele (1905) , 37, Heritage Quest (Digital Library).