3rd U.S. President and Signer of the Declaration of Independence
- 13th Great-grandmother of Thomas Jefferson — 16th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Thomas of Brotherton
- Alice de Hales
- Birth Date:
- ABT 1320
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 24 Mar 1399
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- John de Segrave
- Marriage Date:
- ABT 1337
- Marriage Location:
Elizabeth de Segrave (Ahnentafel No:25501 )
Additional marriages for Margaret Plantagenet
- Walter Manny
- Marriage Date:
- AFT 30 May 1354
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Margaret Plantagenet
- 1 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, 2007, Vol. 161, p. 34.
- 2 The American Genealogist, 1961, Vol. 37, p. 114.
- 3 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants to the American Colonies or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. (2008), 259, 263, 267, 282, 302, 338, 344, 349, 356.
- 4 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 900 Immigrants to the American Colonies, Quebec, or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Company (2018), 486.
- 5 Weis, Frederick Lewis, et. al., Ancestral Roots of Certain American Colonists Who Came to America Before 1700, 8th Edition, Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Company (2004), 23.
- 6 Weis, Frederick Lewis, et. al., The Magna Charta Sureties, 1215: The Barons Named in the Magna Charta, 1215 and Some of their . . ., 5th edition, Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc. (Third Printing, 2006), 82.
- 7 Wikipedia, "Margaret, Duchess of Norfolk", _Duchess_of_Norfolk, (accessed 01/02/2012).