3rd U.S. President and Signer of the Declaration of Independence
- Grandmother of Thomas Jefferson — 3rd Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Charles Rogers
- Jane Lilburne
- Birth Date:
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- from 5 Dec 1760 to 21 Jul 1761
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Isham Randolph
- Marriage Date:
- 25 Jul 1717
- Marriage Location:
- St. Botolph without Bishopgate, London, England
Jane Randolph (Ahnentafel No:3 )
Thomas Isham Randolph
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Jane Rogers
- 1 Genealogies of Virginia Families: from the Virginia Magazine of History and Biography, Vol. 2, Claiborne-Fitzhugh, Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Company (1981), 27, 53.
- 2 American Society of Genealogists, The Genealogist, Rockport, Maine: Picton Press, Fall 1988, Vol. 9, Iss. 2, Page 195.
- 3 Browning, Charles H., Americans of Royal Descent: A Collection of Genealogies of American Families Whose Lineage is Traced to . . ., 7th Ed., Baltimore, Maryland: Reprinted for Clearfield Company, Inc. by Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc. (2000), 533.
- 4 Glenn, Thomas Allen, ed., Some Colonial Mansions: and Those Who Lived in Them, Vol. 1, Philadelphia: Henry T. Coates and Company (1898), 458.
- 5 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants to the American Colonies or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. (2008), 208.
- 6 Stanard, William G., ed., The Virginia Magazine of History and Biography, Volume 26, Richmond, VA: Mitchell and Hotchkiss, Printers (1918), 324.
- 7 Wikipedia, "Isham Randolph of Dungeness", (accessed 04/11/2011).