Princess of Wales
- 13th Great-grandmother of Catherine Middleton — 16th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- William Gascoigne
- Margaret Percy
- Birth Date:
- ABT 1474
- Birth Location:
- Gawthorpe, Yorkshire, England
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- Death Location:
- Walton, Yorkshire, England
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Thomas Fairfax
- Marriage Date:
- ABT 1495
- Marriage Location:
William Fairfax (Ahnentafel No:19280 )
Agnes Gascoigne's given name is also seen as Anne.
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Agnes Gascoigne
- 1 The Mayflower Descendant, 1990, Vol. 40, p. 10.
- 2 Burke, J. Bernard, A Genealogical and Heraldic Dictionary of the Landed Gentry of Great Britain and Ireland for 1852, Vol. 1, A to O, London: Colburn and Company (1852), 394.
- 3 Richardson, Douglas, Royal Ancestry: A Study in Colonial and Medieval Families, Salt Lake City, Utah: Douglas Richardson (2013), Vol. III, pp. 79-80.
- 4 Richardson, Douglas and Kimball G. Everingham, editor, Magna Carta Ancestry: A Study in Colonial and Medieval Families, 2nd edition, Salt Lake City, Utah: Douglas Richardson (2011), Vol. 2, pp. 139-140.
- 5 Rietwiesner, William Addams, comp. and Christopher Challender Child, et. al., The Ancestry of Catherine Middleton, Boston, Massachusetts: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2011), 63, 84.
- 6 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants to the American Colonies or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. (2008), 186.
- 7 Wikipedia, "Thomas Fairfax (Gilling)", (accessed 03/30/2011).