Duchess of Cambridge
- 13th Great-grandfather of Catherine Middleton — 16th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- William Eure
- Elizabeth Willoughby
- Birth Date:
- ABT 1510
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 6 Mar 1544/1545
- Death Location:
- Battle of Ancrum Moor, near Jedburgh, Scotland
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Margery Bowes
- Marriage Date:
- BEF 1529
- Marriage Location:
Frances Eure (Ahnentafel No:29409 )
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Ralph Eure
- 1 American Ancestors Magazine, 2013, Vol. 14.4, p. 52.
- 2 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, 2001, Vol. 155, p. 3.
- 3 Burke, John and John Bernard Burke, The Royal Families of England, Scotland, and Wales, with their Descendants, Sovereigns and Subjects, Vol. II, London: J. Billing, Printer and Stereotyper (1851), Pedigree xv: Frevile Lambton Burne, Esq..
- 4 Richardson, Douglas, Royal Ancestry: A Study in Colonial and Medieval Families, Salt Lake City, Utah: Douglas Richardson (2013), Vol. I, p. 495.
- 5 Richardson, Douglas and Kimball G. Everingham, Plantagenet Ancestry: A Study in Colonial & Medieval Families, 2nd Edition, Salt Lake City, Utah: Douglas Richardson (2011), 17.
- 6 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants to the American Colonies or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. (2008), 44, 167.
- 7 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 900 Immigrants to the American Colonies, Quebec, or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Company (2018), 100, 317.
- 8 Roberts, Gary Boyd, comp., Ancestors of American Presidents, 2009 Edition, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2009), 429.
- 9 Wikipedia, "Battle of Ancrum Moor", (accessed 04/11/2014).