WWII Codebreaker of Nazi Enigma Machine
- 25th Great-grandfather of Alan Turing — 28th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Henry II, Count of Louvain
- Adela of Orthen
- Birth Date:
- ABT 1060
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 25 Jan 1139
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Ide de Chiny
- Marriage Date:
- Marriage Location:
Godfrey II, Count of Louvain (Ahnentafel No:79994800 )
Alice of Louvain
Louvaine is also seen as Leuven.
Gottfried of Louvain's given name is also seen as Godfrey and Godefroy.
Gottfried I, Count of Louvain
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Gottfried I, Count of Louvain
- 1 The American Genealogist, 1943, Vol. 20, pp. 255-256.
- 2 Browning, Charles H., Americans of Royal Descent: A Collection of Genealogies of American Families Whose Lineage i s Traced to . . ., 2nd Ed., Philadelphia: Porter and Coates (1891), 150.
- 3 Richardson, Douglas, Royal Ancestry: A Study in Colonial and Medieval Families, Salt Lake City, Utah: Douglas Richardson (2013), Vol. II, p. 250.
- 4 Wikipedia, "Godfrey I, Count of Leuven", _Count_of_Leuven, (accessed 04/12/2011).