WWII Codebreaker of Nazi Enigma Machine
- 16th Generation — 13th Great-grandfather of Alan Turing
- Ahnentafel No:
- Edmund Tudor
- Margaret Beaufort
- Birth Date:
- 28 Jan 1457
- Birth Location:
- Pembroke Castle, Wales, England
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 21 Apr 1509
- Death Location:
- Richmond Palace, London, England
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Elizabeth of York
- Marriage Date:
- 18 Jan 1486
- Marriage Location:
- Margaret Tudor
Henry VII, King of England
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Henry VII, King of England
- 1 Fraser, ed. Antonia, The Lives of the Kings and Queens of England, New York: Alfred A. Knopf (1975), 214.
- 2 Furness, Hannah, "Benedict Cumberbatch and Alan Turing are related, genealogists claim", The Telegraph, (accessed 06/30/2017).
- 3 Paget, Gerald, The Lineage and Ancestry of H.R.H. Prince Charles, Prince of Wales, Vol. 1, Edinburgh and London: Charles Skilton Ltd (1977), 89.
- 4 Roberts, Gary Boyd, Notable Kin, Volume 1, Santa Clarita, California: Carl Boyer, 3rd (1998), 40.
- 5 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants to the American Colonies or the United States, Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. (2008), 24, 35.
- 6 The Marquis of Ruvigny and Raineval, The Blood Royal of Britain: Being a Roll of the Living Descendants of Edward IV and Henry VII, King of England, and . . ., London: T. C. and E.C. Jack (1903), 1, Ancestry.com (Online Database).
- 7 Wikipedia, "Henry VII of England", (accessed 04/30/2011).