Ulysses S. Grant
18th U.S. President
- Great-grandfather of Ulysses S. Grant — 4th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Noah Grant
- Martha Huntington
- Birth Date:
- 12 Jul 1718
- Birth Location:
- Grant's Hill, Tolland, Tolland Co., Connecticut
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 20 Sep 1756
- Death Location:
- French and Indian War
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Susanna Delano
- Marriage Date:
- 5 Nov 1746
- Marriage Location:
- Tolland, Tolland Co., Connecticut
Noah Grant (Ahnentafel No:4 )
- Killed by Indians.
Noah Grant Jr.
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Noah Grant Jr.
- 1 Connecticut: Vital Records (The Barbour Collection), 1630-1870, Tolland, p. 61, Birth record for Noah Grant.
- 2 Connecticut: Vital Records (The Barbour Collection), 1630-1870, Tolland, p. 60, Birth record for son Noah Grant.
- 3 The American Genealogist, 1975, Vol. 51, p. 233.
- 4 Brogan, Hugh and Charles Mosley, American Presidential Families, New York: Macmillan Publishing Company (1993), 471, 473.
- 5 Marshall, Edward Chauncey, The Ancestry of General Grant, and their Contemporaries, New York: Sheldon and Company (1869), 169-170.
- 6 Pack, Charles Lathrop, Thomas Hatch of Barnstable and Some of his Descendants: The Descent of Alice Gertrude Hatch and her Husband . . ., Newark, New Jersey: Society of Colonial Wars in the State of New Jersey (1930), 88.
- 7 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Mayflower 500: Five Hundred Notable Descendants of the Founding Families on the Mayflower, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2020), 3.
- 8 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 900 Immigrants to the American Colonies, Quebec, or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Company (2018), 921.
- 9 Roberts, Gary Boyd, comp., Ancestors of American Presidents, 2009 Edition, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2009), 436, 448, 455, 473.
- 10 Wakefield, Robert S., comp., Mayflower Families Through Five Generations: Vol. 18, Part 3, Richard Warren, Plymouth, Massachusetts: General Society of Mayflower Descendants (2001), 122-123.