First Lady of President Franklin D. Roosevelt
- 13th Generation — 10th Great-grandfather of Eleanor Roosevelt
- Ahnentafel No:
- Thomas de Windsor
- Elizabeth Andrews
- Birth Date:
- ABT 1467
- Birth Location:
- Manor of Stanwell, Middlesex, England
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 30 Mar 1543
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Elizabeth Blount
- Marriage Date:
- Marriage Location:
- Edith Windsor
1st Baron Windsor of Stanwell
Andrews de Windsor
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Andrews de Windsor
- 1 NEHGS NEXUS: New England Across the United States, 1999, Vol. 16, p. 118, New England Historic Genealogical Society (Online Database).
- 2 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, (New England Historic and Genealogical Society), April 1888, Vol. 42, Page 182.
- 3 Browning, Charles H., The Magna Charta Barons and their American Descendants, Philadelpha: (1898), 133.
- 4 Croke, Sir Alexander, The Genealogical History of the Croke Family, Originally Named Le Blount, Volume 2, Oxford: W. Baxter (1823), 202, Internet Archive (Digital Library).
- 5 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants to the American Colonies or the United States, Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. (2008), 313.
- 6 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 900 Immigrants to the American Colonies, Quebec, or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Company (2018), 501.
- 7 Roberts, Gary Boyd, comp., Ancestors of American Presidents, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2009), 660.
- 8 Weis, Frederick Lewis, et. al., Ancestral Roots of Certain American Colonists Who Came to America before 1700, 8th Edition, Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Company (2004), 17.