TV & Movie Actor
- 13th Generation — 10th Great-grandfather of Treat Williams
- Ahnentafel No:
- Birth Date:
- ABT 1605
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- from 9 May 1672 to 6 Jun 1672
- Death Location:
- Norwich, New London, Connecticut
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Founders Cemetery, Norwich, New London, Connecticut
- Spouse Name:
- Anne Peck
- Marriage Date:
- Jul 1639
- Marriage Location:
- Hingham, Plymouth, Massachusetts
- Priscilla Mason
- The name of John's first wife is unknown. She died before 10 MAR 1638/9.
Additional marriages for John Mason
- Marriage Date:
- ABT 1638
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for John Mason
- 1 Early New England Families, 1641-1700, Peter Hobart (m. 1628), p. 8, New England Historic Genealogical Society (Online Database).
- 2 Find A Grave, (accessed 03/18/2013).
- 3 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, (New England Historic and Genealogical Society), April 2013, Vol. 167, p. 150.
- 4 Anderson, Robert Charles, The Great Migration Begins: Immigrants to New England 1620-1633, Vol. 2, G-O, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (1995), 1225-1230.
- 5 Fitch, John T., Descendants of the Reverend James Fitch, 1622-1702, Vol. 1, The First Five Generations, 2nd Ed., Rockport, Maine: Picton Press (2003), 7, 10, Internet Archive (Digital Library).
- 6 Threlfall, John Brooks, The Ancestry of Reverend Henry Whitfield (1590-1657) and His Wife Dorothy Sheafe (159?-1669) of Guilford, Connecticut, Madison, Wisconsin: Unknown (1989), 253, Internet Archive (Digital Library).
- 7 Wheeler, Richard Anson, History of the Town of Stonington, County of New London, Connecticut, From its First Settlement in 1649 to 1900, New London, Connecticut: Press of the Day Publishing Company (1900), 460-461, Google Books (Digital Library).