Signer of the Declaration of Independence
- 2nd Generation — Father of Samuel Huntington
- Ahnentafel No:
- Joseph Huntington
- Rebecca Adgate
- Birth Date:
- 1 Sep 1691
- Birth Location:
- Norwich, New London, Connecticut
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 2 Dec 1767
- Death Location:
- Scotland, Windham, Connecticut
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Mehitable Thurston
- Marriage Date:
- 28 Feb 1723
- Marriage Location:
- Samuel Huntington
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Nathaniel Huntington
- 1 Connecticut: Vital Records (The Barbour Collection), 1630-1870, Windham, p. 134, Birth record for son Jonathan Huntington, New England Historic Genealogical Society (Online Database).
- 2 Huntington Family Association, The Huntington Family in America: A Genealogical Memoir of the Known Descendants of Simon Huntington from 1633 to 1915, Hartford, Connecticut: The Hartford Printing Co. (1915), 535, 543-550, Google Books (Digital Library).
- 3 Reynolds, Cuyler, ed., Genealogical and Family History of Southern New York and the Hudson River Valley, Vol. 3, New York: Lewis Historical Publishing Company (1914), 1254, Google Books (Digital Library).
- 4 Roberts, Gary Boyd, Notable Kin, Volume 1, Santa Clarita, California: Carl Boyer, 3rd (1998), 140.
- 5 Walworth, Reuben H., Hyde Genealogy; or the Descendants in the Female as well as in the Male Lines, from William Hyde, of Norwich, Vol. 1, Albany, NY: J. Munsell (1864), 305.
- 6 Wikipedia, "Samuel Huntington (statesman)", (accessed 04/26/2013).