Signer of the Declaration of Independence
- 3rd Generation — Grandfather of Samuel Huntington
- Ahnentafel No:
- Simon Huntington Jr.
- Sarah Clark
- Birth Date:
- Sep 1661
- Birth Location:
- Norwich, New London, Connecticut
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 29 Dec 1747
- Death Location:
- Windham, Windham Co., Connecticut
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Windham Center Cemetery, Windham, Windham Co., Connecticut
- Spouse Name:
- Rebecca Adgate
- Marriage Date:
- 28 Nov 1687
- Marriage Location:
- Nathaniel Huntington
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Joseph Huntington
- 1 Find A Grave, (accessed 04/26/2013).
- 2 Baker, Henry A., comp., History of Montville, Connecticut: Formerly the North Parish of New London from 1640 to 1896, Hartford, Connecticut: The Case, Lockwood and Brainard Co. (1896), 498, Google Books (Digital Library).
- 3 Huntington Family Association, The Huntington Family in America: A Genealogical Memoir of the Known Descendants of Simon Huntington from 1633 to 1915, Hartford, Connecticut: The Hartford Printing Co. (1915), 420, 535, Google Books (Digital Library).
- 4 Perkins, Mary E., Old Houses of the Antient [sic] Town of Norwich, 1660-1800, Norwich, Connecticut: Press of The Bulletin Co. (1895), 476, Ancestry.com (Online Database).
- 5 Reynolds, Cuyler, editor, Genealogical and Family History of Southern New York and the Hudson River Valley, Vol. 3, New York: Lewis Historical Publishing Company (1914), 1254, Google Books (Digital Library).
- 6 Roberts, Gary Boyd, Notable Kin, Volume 1, Santa Clarita, California: Carl Boyer, 3rd (1998), 140.
- 7 Walworth, Reuben H., Hyde Genealogy; or the Descendants in the Female as well as in the Male Lines, from William Hyde, of Norwich, Vol. 1, Albany, NY: J. Munsell (1864), 305.