9th Governor of Alaska
- 12th Generation — 9th Great-grandmother of Sarah Palin
- Ahnentafel No:
- William Pratt
- Elizabeth Clark
- Birth Date:
- 1 Feb 1641/1642
- Birth Location:
- Saybrook, Middlesex, Connecticut
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- ABT 1730
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- William Backus
- Marriage Date:
- 11 May 1660
- Marriage Location:
Hannah Backus (Ahnentafel No:1081 )
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Elizabeth Pratt
- 1 Connecticut: Vital Records (The Barbour Collection), 1630-1870 , Saybrook, p. 99, Birth record for Elizabeth Pratt, New England Historic Genealogical Society (Online Database).
- 2 New England Historical and Genealogical Register , (New England Historic and Genealogical Society ), 1988, Vol. 142, p. 254.
- 3 The American Genealogist , New Haven, Connecticut: D. L. Jacobus (issues newer than 5 years not online) , 1937, Vol. 14, pp. 242-243, New England Historic Genealogical Society (Online Database).
- 4 The Latter-Day Saints' Millennial Star, Vol. 27 , Liverpool: Edited and published by Brigham Young (1865) , 24, Google Books (Digital Library).
- 5 Bingham, Brig. Gen. Theodore A. , The Bingham Family in the United States, Especially of the State of Connecticut: Including No tes on the . . . , Easton, Pennsylvania: The Bingham Association (1927) , 197, Ancestry.com (Online Database).
- 6 Chapman, Rev. Frederick W. , The Pratt Family: Or the Descendants of Lieut. William Pratt, One of the First Settlers of Ha rtford and Say-Brook . . . , Hartford: Case, Lockwood and Company (1864) , 53-54, FamilySearch.org (Online Database).
- 7 Ferris, Mary Walton , Dawes-Gates Ancestral Lines: A Memorial Volume Containing the American Ancestry of Rufus R. D awes , Milwaukee, Wisconsin: Wisconsin Cuneo Press (1931) , Vol. 2, p. 680, Ancestry.com (Online Database).
- 8 Jacobus, Donald Lines and Edgar Francis Waterman , Hale, House and Related Families: Mainly of the Connecticut River Valley , Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc. (1978, reprinted from 1952) , 721, Hathi Trust Digital Library.
- 9 Weeks, Lyman Horace, ed. , Prominent Families of New York: Being an Account in Biographical Form of Individuals and Fami lies Distinguished as . . . , New York: The Historical Company (1898) , 31, Google Books (Digital Library).