Shubael D. Childs
Founder of S.D. Childs & Company
- 2nd Great-grandmother of Shubael D. Childs — 5th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Benjamin Wellington
- Elizabeth Sweetman
- Birth Date:
- 29 Dec 1673
- Birth Location:
- Watertown, Middlesex, Massachusetts
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 8 Mar 1729
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Pine Grove Cemetery, Westborough, Worcester, Massachusetts
- Spouse Name:
- John Fay Jr.
- Marriage Date:
- 1 Dec 1690
- Marriage Location:
Benjamin Fay (Ahnentafel No:12 )
Elizabeth Wellington's maiden name is also seen as Wilmington.
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Elizabeth Wellington
- 1 Encyclopedia of Connecticut Biography: Genealogical - Memorial, New York: The American Historical Society (1917), 250.
- 2 Gravestone image at FindAGrave.com, (accessed 09/22/2011).
- 3 Massachusetts: Vital Records, 1620-1850, Marlborough, Vol. 1, pp. 68-70, Births and baptisms for children of John and Elizabeth Fay.
- 4 Massachusetts: Vital Records, 1620-1850, Westborough, Vol. 1, pp. 38-41, Birth records for children of John and Elizabeth Fay.
- 5 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, July 1936, Vol. 90, p. 289.
- 6 Watertown, MA: Vital Records, 1630-1825, Vol. 1, p. 37.
- 7 Cutter, William Richard, ed., New England Families, Genealogical and Memorial: A Record of the Achievements of . . . Volume 4, New York: Lewis Historical Publishing Company (1914), 2119.
- 8 Johnson, George Henry, One Branch of the Fay Family Tree: An Account of the Ancestors and Descendants of William and Elizabeth Fay, Columbus, Ohio: The Champlin Press (1913), 24.
- 9 Roberts, Gary Boyd, comp., Ancestors of American Presidents, 2009 Edition, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2009), 509.