3rd U.S. President and Signer of the Declaration of Independence
- 2nd Great-grandfather of Thomas Jefferson — 5th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- William Randolph
- Dorothy Lane
- Birth Date:
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- 24 Feb 1621/1622
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Elizabeth Ryland
- Marriage Date:
- BEF 1647
- Marriage Location:
William Randolph (Ahnentafel No:12 )
View famous kin of Richard Randolph
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Richard Randolph
- 1 Genealogies of Virginia Families: from the Virginia Magazine of History and Biography, Vol. 2, Claiborne-Fitzhugh, Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Company (1981), 12-13.
- 2 William and Mary College Quarterly Historical Magazine, "The Randolph Family", 1899, Vol. 7, Page 122.
- 3 American Society of Genealogists, The Genealogist, Rockport, Maine: Picton Press, Fall 1988, Vol. 9, Iss. 2, Page 195.
- 4 Randolph, Wassell, Henry Randolph I (1623-1773) [sic] of Henrico County, Virginia and His Descendants, Memphis, Tennessee: Distributed by Cossitt Library, 16-17, 19.
- 5 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants to the American Colonies or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. (2008), 208.
- 6 Wikipedia, "William Randolph", (accessed 04/11/2011).
- 7 Woodson, Henry Morton, comp., Historical Genealogy of the Woodsons and their Connections, Memphis, Tennessee: Henry Morton Woodson (1915), 46-47.