Ancestry of Princess
Princess of Wales
- Grandfather of Diana — 3rd Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Charles Robert Spencer
- Margaret Baring
- Birth Date:
- 23 May 1892
- Birth Location:
- London, England
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 9 Jun 1975
- Death Location:
- Northampton, Northamptonshire, England
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- St. Mary the Virgin with St. John Churchyard, Great Brington, Northamptonshire, England
- Spouse Name:
- Cynthia Elinor Beatrix Hamilton
- Marriage Date:
- 26 Feb 1919
- Marriage Location:
Edward John Spencer (Ahnentafel No:2 )
- 7th Earl Spencer
Albert Edward John Spencer
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Albert Edward John Spencer
- 1 Gravestone image at FindAGrave.com, (accessed 01/01/2014).
- 2 NEHGS NEXUS: New England Across the United States, 1999, Vol. 16, p. 116.
- 3 NEHGS NEXUS: New England Across the United States, 1997, Vol. 14, p. 71.
- 4 thePeerage.com: A Genealogical Survey of the Peerage of Britain as Well as the Royal Families of Europe, (accessed 04/19/2011).
- 5 Connecticut Society of Genealogists, The Connecticut Nutmegger, 2000, Vol. 33, Pages 17-18.
- 6 Evans, Richard K., The Ancestry of Diana, Princess of Wales, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2007), 7.
- 7 Roberts, Gary Boyd and Christopher C. Child, "The Shared Ancestry of (Rachel) Meghan Markle and Prince Harry of Wales", (accessed 11/30/2017).
- 8 Wikipedia, "Albert Spencer, 7th Earl Spencer", _7th_Earl_Spencer, (accessed 03/31/2011).