Ancestry of Princess
Princess of Wales
- Grandmother of Diana — 3rd Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- James Albert Edward Hamilton
- Birth Date:
- 16 Aug 1897
- Birth Location:
- London, England
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 4 Dec 1972
- Death Location:
- Brington, Northamptonshire, England
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- St. Mary the Virgin with St. John Churchyard, Great Brington, Northamptonshire, England
- Spouse Name:
- Albert Edward John Spencer
- Marriage Date:
- 26 Feb 1919
- Marriage Location:
Edward John Spencer (Ahnentafel No:2 )
Cynthia Elinor Beatrix Hamilton
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Cynthia Elinor Beatrix Hamilton
- 1 Find A Grave, (accessed 01/01/2014).
- 2 NEHGS NEXUS: New England Across the United States, 1999, Vol. 16, p. 116.
- 3 NEHGS NEXUS: New England Across the United States, 1997, Vol. 14, p. 71.
- 4 thePeerage.com: A Genealogical Survey of the Peerage of Britain as Well as the Royal Familie s of Europe, (accessed 04/19/2011).
- 5 Connecticut Society of Genealogists, The Connecticut Nutmegger, 2000, Vol. 33, Page 18.
- 6 Evans, Richard K., The Ancestry of Diana, Princes s of Wales, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2007), 7.
- 7 Roberts, Gary Boyd and Christopher C. Child, "The Shared Ancestry of (Rachel) Meghan Markle and Prince Harry of Wales", (accessed 11/30/2017).
- 8 Wikipedia, "Cynthia Spencer, Countess Spencer", _Countess_Spencer, (accessed 03/31/2011).